My heart goes out and my prayers are with the Grimmie family as they grieve her loss. How horrifying to lose someone period, but to lose her in such a way is almost unfathomable. 22 years old and a young man plots to take her life, travels to her concert and in one moment of time changes things forever for Christina and her family and friends.
There are words of comfort to say to the Grimmie family, there is the sad truth of their loss and the difficult days ahead. The won't even be able to see justice come out of it as the young man killed himself. It won't bring her back, but I hope in the days ahead there is some kind of understanding of why.
Again, my prayers are lifted up for them, and for the family of the young man as well as they grapple with what has happened because of him, and then losing him as well with what is such an awful act of violence.
Now to the memories. I watched her on The Voice. I loved her voice and her charm as I saw it on the show. She didn't win, but she was third and that is pretty amazing. She had far to go and would have definitely gone far in the music business as she really had what that it factor. I loved it when The Voice had her on the shows as a reporter on the various fashions and looks on the show. She had a great, and infectious smile.
Some of my favorite renditions of songs she sang
https://youtu.be/y9d_XebdtPk?list=PLw5_gI6jgjJWc34h2XSwJtZ-nB8FXdZ8K
https://youtu.be/zTIfBXxgfrk
https://youtu.be/QfifaWeiem4
No comments:
Post a Comment